On any post or page you have the ability to insert a native WordPress gallery or Flickr gallery embed. For large image collections use a flickr embed. For small image collections 15 or less you can use a native WordPress gallery.
Go to a flickr album and generate a short code to copy/paste into the post ‘text’ editor in the desired location.
- Above the post text editor click ‘Add Media’
- (Popup) in the left column click ‘Create Gallery’
- Upload or select images for your gallery slideshow
- Bottom right click ‘Create A New Gallery’ button
- Update ‘Gallery Settings’ for each image individually (right column)
Click ‘Insert Gallery’ Button
- Link to: none
- Columns: 1
- Size: full size (or large)
- Caption: this is the text that appears below an image